Answers to common questions
We would love to hear if you have any other questions or suggestions so please make contact and let us know.
Are there any costs?
- Parents - there are no costs to use MoreDone and there are no plans to change.
- Guides - there are no costs for guides and no plans to change.
- Businesses - At this stage it is free to advertise for businesses. In the near future, there will be advertising options with associated costs.
What is a Life Organiser?
A Life Organiser is a term we have phrased that describes a set of tools combined to make it very easy to organise and complete tasks.
The benefit is all the tools are automatically linked and fields are pre-field (wherever possible) that you would otherwise have to record.
- You may already use some or all of these tools separately which results in double entry, duplication as well as things in the process being forgotten or omitted. For example, if many people are writing the same to-do lists, it makes sense for one person to record a list so others can use too. Doing things manually is very inefficient and a reason for putting tasks off.
The linked tools include
- To-do list - for tasks that you need done
- Checklists - for multiple step goals - so you know how things are done. These steps are provided by Guides who have made their to-do list public
- Business directory or market place - of products and services that each task needs
- An address book - for preferred suppliers
- Email reminders linked to a calendar - for recurring tasks and scheduling
- Booking / messaging tool
- Search - to enable tasks and contacts to be searched
What is automated?
MoreDone is like a combination of many tools automatically combined. What is automated is as follows:
- Steps for goals are automatically added to your to-do lists
- Products, services and resources are automatically added to each task - to save time searching
- Reminders are automatically in-built and time frames tailored for each to-do list task
- Text for calendar invites, messages are automatically created and pre-filled using the task description
You can also tailor MoreDone so it then automatically uses your own:
- Preferred suppliers
- To-do lists
- Preferred booking times
My To-do list
Can I modify the frequency of when tasks need completing?
Yes, you can change the frequency of when tasks need completing by:
- Open the task by tapping in the description.
- Change the frequency of the task
Can I change the details of a public list that I have saved?
Yes, for all lists that you have saved or created, you can add your own suppliers, change the frequency, and add or delete tasks.
Editing these items will only change the list for you and will not change the public list for others.
My Supplier List - of preferred suppliers
Can I add my existing service providers and the products I use?
Yes, you can add your own suppliers to create your own supplier list to save time in the future. For example, if you add say your plumber, every time you add a task that requires a plumber, your plumbers details will be shown alongside the task for easy booking.
Can I add my preferred supplier (say the electrician that you always use) for all tasks requiring an electrician?
Yes, you can add your preferred tradie or local business. This means all future tasks requiring this service will display your preferred business - to save you looking them up.
You can add local businesses by:
- Tap on My Suppliers on the left hand menu
- Tap on Add a Supplier and add the details
- Ensure to add the business type in the keyword field. ie. physiotherapist, painter etc.
You can import contact details of suppliers too if you have them saved in different locations.
Does the business receive my details if I save their page?
The business does not receive any of your information.
What about Privacy when adding businesses?
You can add whatever information you need & MoreDone will only display publically available information like businesses contact details to your friends.
Who can see my suppliers?
Only you can see your suppliers unless you connect with Facebook. Otherwise your friends can see your suppliers if a web address has been saved. Businesses or the public cannot see your cards or information.
Where does the contact information come from?
MoreDone displays information sourced from the business card owner or, from publically available sources.
Can I keep suppliers private?
Yes, if you want to keep all cards private simply do not connect with Facebook. Only cards with web addresses are visible to your friends. Please let us know if you would like the option to keep some cards private.
Is the contact information accurate?
We believe the information is accurate as it is sourced directly from the business or from publically available sources. However, please 'Contact us' if you find inaccurate information.
Why can't I send some cards to friends?
Simply add an email or web address to the card. This is because MoreDone only allows you to forward personal information to friends if it is publically available or, if it has been provided by the business.
Does MoreDone post on Facebook without my approval?
MoreDone does not post on Facebook without your approval. You can ask for recommendations about who to use with a Facebook post via MoreDone. However you control the post.
Can I rate businesses?
Stay tuned as we are planning to add this feature.
The information you have on my business is inaccurate
Simply create a card with the correct information and MoreDone will provide this information to your customers for you
What happens if my business contact details change?
You can change address & phone number. Although, if you change your web address, you will need to delete the card and create another card with the new details.
For Guides - publishing a public list
How do I become a Guide and publish a to-do list that everyone can use?
- Create and save the first item on your to-do list
- Tap on the task in your to-do list to open the details page
- Add a title for your to-do list
- Tick the box, to make the list public
- Tap Save
Your list will then be available for others to save, use and share.
Can I get paid being a Guide and create a to-do list that everyone can use?
There are plans for Guides to share in the advertising revenue generated from your to-do lists. We can advise you when this becomes available. In the meantime, publish your list to help others as well as improve your influence and brand.
How do I ensure my product and/or service is linked to a task in my public to-do list?
- It is best that you have created your public to-do list first. (there is another FAQ on how to do this).
- Then tap on the task that requires your product/service.
- Add your product & service and Save.
If you do not add a product/service, none will be provided.
Can MoreDone provide service providers for my public list?
MoreDone can provide service providers for your public list. This will be relevant when your list requires a local service provider (like a tradie, accountant, mortgage broker etc). Simply:
- Open your Public to-do list
- Tap on the to-do list task that requires a service provider
- Add the type of service provider needed in the keyword field
- MoreDone will provide a relevant and local service provider based on the users postcode.
If there is advertising generated from this task, you may be able to receive a share of this revenue in the future.